Information on prices and general conditions
- The rates are indicated in EUR per occupatio, per day, for the given board and a minimum stay of 3 days.
- The booked apartment cannot be occupated by a number of persons (baby included) higher than the one indicated during the reservation.
- Smooking inside the apartment and in the common areas or even throwing cigarette butts from the window or balcony is not allowed.
- Moving objects, equipment and kitchen facilities outside the apartment is not allowed.
- The access to apartments and the use of services, garden inclued, is allowed only to the apartments guests.
- By agreement we accept small and large dogs, we only ask that they are not left alone in the apartment for a long time. The daily rat eis 10,00 €.
- Payment of the stay must be done the day before departure.
- Weekly change of bed, kitchen and bathroom linen.
- Daily cleaning of floors.
- End-of-stay clean.
- Wi-Fi connection.
- During winter months, sauna in the buiding next door (starting from the second week of january, excluding Sunday and Wednesday), equiped ski deposit.
- During summer months, bicycle deposit.
- Nespresso coffee machine with the possibility of buying capsules at the reception.
Appartements Antares is one of the founding members of Golf Club Alta Badia. Our guests can take advantage of a reduction on Greenfee.
To the indicated prices will be added the tourist tax of € 1.40 per person per day for guests over the age of 14. The tourist tax must be paid upon arrival and is clearly marked on the stay receipt.
Arrival and departures:
The apartments are reserved from 2 p.m. on the arrival day until 9 a.m. on the departure day.
Booking and deposit:
- The reservation is considered binding after the agreed deposit has been paid and we have given written confirmation.
- The deposit should be sent within seven days of the booking being accepted by bank transfer
BANK: Cassa Raiffeisen Val Badia - Agency Colfosco
BENEFICIARY: ANTARES S.r.l. | I-39033 Colfosco | Italy
IBAN: IT 34 R 08010 58341 000301004395
Methods of payment:
- Credit card (Visa and Mastercard), debit card, cash and bank check
(pursuant to Part III, Title III, Chapter I of Legislative Decree 206/2005 of the Consumer Code):
Unexpected events can always happen and a cancellation is unpleasant for both parties.
Under the Consumer Code there is no right of withdrawal.
Deposit will not be returned.